Fix ‘Action Center Greyed Out on Windows 10’ Issue (2021)
1. We are going to edit the Group Policy to repair the “Action Center Greyed Out” problem on Windows 10. If you’re on Windows 10 Home or Education then observe our information to allow Group Policy editor in your version. Pro and Enterprise customers needn’t do something.
2. Once you might have enabled Group Policy Editor, press the Windows key as soon as and seek for “gpedit“. Now, open “Edit Group Policy” from the search outcome.
3. Next, transfer to User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Start Menu and Taskbar. Here, search for “Remove Notifications and Action Center“.
4. Double-click on it to open the coverage. Finally, choose “Not Configured” after which click on on “OK”. Now, restart your PC and examine if Action Center continues to be greyed out or not on Windows 10.
5. If you’re nonetheless going through the difficulty then go forward and create a brand new native consumer profile on Windows 10. After that, signal into that short-term profile.
6. In this profile, transfer to Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar -> Turn System Icons On or Off. Here, flip off the “Action Center” toggle.
7. Next, signal out from this profile and log in to your authentic account. Now, the Action Center won’t be greyed out and you’ll simply flip it on.
Find Solution to Notifications and Action Center Not Working on Windows 10
So that’s one nifty information to unravel the Action Center greyed out problem on Windows 10. It will even resolve the notification problem and you’ll begin receiving them below the Action Center. As I discussed above, if the Group Policy Editor is unable to repair it then create a brand new consumer account. For many customers, it has fastened the issue. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you’re going through one other problem the place your PC is throwing, “An administrator has blocked you from running this app” error then observe our linked information to resolve the difficulty. And you probably have any questions then tell us within the remark part under.