amazon great freedom festival from 5 august to 9 august discount and offers on smartphones laptops smart tv ac

0
145
amazon great freedom festival from 5 august to 9 august discount and offers on smartphones laptops smart tv ac
New Delhi
Amazon India on Monday announced the Great Freedom Festival sale. The Amazon Freedom Festival sale, which started on August 5, will go on till August 9. In this sale, customers will get bumper discounts on many categories of products including electronics, laptops, cameras, home and kitchen appliances, TVs, mobile phones. The e-commerce giant has partnered with SBI for this sale. Customers will be able to get 10 percent instant discount in the sale when shopping with SBI credit card and credit card EMI transactions.

Beware my friend! There was a sudden explosion in the new OnePlus Nord 2, know all the details related to the matter There will be a chance to save big on Echo, Fire TV and Kindle devices at the Great Freedom Festival. Apart from this, you will get Rs 1000 cashback on signup and payment with Amazon Pay.

Now there will be Tehelka! Tecno Pova 2, a mobile powerhouse smartphone with 7000mAh battery has arrived, the price is low

In this sale coming on Amazon, you will get up to 40 percent discount on air conditioners. If you want to buy fridge then you can buy with 30 percent off. There is a chance to get the fridge at no-cost EMI of Rs 694 per month. There will be a discount of up to 30 percent on washing machines. You can take the washing machine home at a no-cost EMI of Rs 766 per month.

Talking about TV, Smart TV with 40 to 43 inch screen can be availed with up to 50 percent discount. At the same time, 4K TVs with big screens can be bought at a discount of up to 60 percent. In the sale, there will be an opportunity to buy 32-inch Smart TV at an initial price of Rs 12,999. Talk about smartphones and accessories, they will be made available on the online shopping website with a discount of up to 40 percent.

According to Amazon, the Great Freedom Sale includes the latest Tecno Powa 2, OnePlus Nord 2 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10T 5G, Redmi Note 10S, Mi 11X, Samsung Galaxy M21 2021, Samsung Galaxy M32, Galaxy M42 5G, and many more. Smartphones will be made available with great offers.

Prime customers will get offers like 3 months additional no-cost EMI and 6 months free screen replacement on purchase of phones from other companies like Xiaomi, Samsung and iQOO in the sale. Mobile accessories can be availed at a starting price of Rs.69.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.