Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare’s multiplayer season 6 has arrived, bringing with it a subway system that ought to make navigating the map lots simpler. But the Verdansk Metro isn’t the one new characteristic of this patch. It provides new weapons, and some stability modifications to shake up the metagame.
Verdansk’s new Metro can have a number of totally different stations, positioned on the map’s greatest hotspots, for gamers to go to. All stations are an identical, and every lets gamers hop a practice to get the place they should go. The trains won’t ever take you straight out of the secure zone, so you should utilize them with out worry.
This season additionally comes with two new weapons for gamers to check out. The first is a brand new marksman rifle referred to as the SP-R 208. The different new weapon is the AS Val rifle, which is powerful over medium to quick vary and comes with a built-in suppressor.
For a full have a look at all of the modifications in Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare’s season 6 patch you’ll find the patch notes beneath.
Call of Duty: Warzone season 6 patch notes
- C4: Slight delay when performing a fast detonation. A beep will now play when fast detonation is triggered. Also diminished throw preliminary velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug the place, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will probably be a 5 second delay earlier than the consumer is ready to use their weapon once more
- Fix for a difficulty the place gamers might get hold of limitless Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for a difficulty the place the defending participant had a protracted respawn timer after the HQ was taken again and all gamers have been lifeless whereas in a Headquarters match
- Fix for a difficulty the place it was attainable to place a molotov or grenade right into a planted bomb inflicting it to kill the defusing participant
- Fix for 2 points the place the participant’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor wouldn’t be fully seen when utilizing the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug the place explosive and thermite rounds don’t perform as supposed on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed a difficulty the place the muzzle choice display screen for the Finn LMG was laborious to view within the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed a difficulty the place the participant’s left hand won’t correctly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is provided on the AK
- Fixed just a few bugs the place the inclined hipfire viewmodel positioning was not showing as supposed and will disappear in sure circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very shut injury in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased injury of slugs in Warzone
XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG:
- Adding an outline in Gunsmith nothing the attachment doesn’t enable for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision difficulty within the south nook of the Stadium
- Fix for a difficulty the place a fence with a white tarp over it close to the Hospital was permitting gamers to see by means of it on one aspect
- Fix for a difficulty the place, now and again, the practice would seem as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to assist correctly monitor Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug the place gamers have been unable to break enemies with gunfire whereas on an ascender
- If a participant has their minimap set to not rotate, they may see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fastened
- Fix for a uncommon difficulty the place the Train’s provide bins might vanish throughout longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now out there in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, together with Warzone, and can ship latency enhancements in GPU-intensive gaming eventualities on GeForce GTX 900 and better NVIDIA graphics playing cards
- Improved stability and efficiency