Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare each acquired a multiplayer patch on Tuesday morning that brings with it new modes and playlist restructuring. This features a new twist on Warzone, altering the trios playlist.
In Warzone, the BR Trios playlist is now “Scopes and Scatter Guns.” This change alters the trios mode, with snipers and shotguns as the one obtainable weapons. It’s unclear how lengthy this new playlist will final, however the common trios playlist is at the moment unavailable.
In Modern Warfare, Drop Zone is now a part of each core and Hardcore multiplayer. Deathmatch Domination is not obtainable, neither is NVG Realism Mosh Pit. The sport additionally options the brand new “Stir Crazy” playlists in each core and Hardcore.
The patch additionally options a number of bug fixes for Warzone and Modern Warfare.
Here is the complete list of Infinity Ward’s April 14 patch notes:
- Adding Drop Zone in each core and Hardcore (Removes Deathmatch Domination)
- Adding ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Cranked, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Hardpoint
- Adding Hardcore ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Domination, and Team Deathmatch
- Removing NVG Realism Mosh Pit
- Adding “Scopes and Scatter Guns” BR Trios playlist – Snipers and Shotguns solely (Replaces common BR Trios)
- Fixed a difficulty on PC the place gamers would lose the flexibility to make use of Field Upgrades bought when changing Armor Plates whereas within the Buy Station menu
- Upon selecting up a dropped SKS, the preliminary elevate audio could be heard globally. This has been fastened.
- Fix for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” pores and skin displaying the wrong headgear whereas within the multiplayer squad stroll
- Added icons to the killcam to indicate for those who had been killed by somebody utilizing Dead Silence or Stopping Power
- Fix for the stats graph for the Renetti showing incorrectly