How to verify CBSE Class 12 outcomes on cbseresults.nic.in
- To verify the Class XII outcomes, open the Senior School Certificate Examination results page on the official CBSE web site.
- cbseresults.nic.in will now ask you to enter your roll quantity, faculty quantity, centre quantity, and admit card ID quantity. Enter all the small print after which hit Submit. You can discover all these particulars in your class 12 CBSE admit card.
- cbseresults.nic.in will then present your outcomes. You may also obtain your outcomes and print them.
How was your expertise checking CBSE class 12 outcomes on cbseresults.nic.in? Let us know through the feedback.
How to verify CBSE Class 12 outcomes on Google
In addition to the CBSE web site, Google is providing a device to verify the CBSE Class XII outcomes on-line.
- To verify the category 12 outcomes on Google, seek for Class 12 outcomes or CBSE class 12 outcomes, methods to verify class 12 outcomes, or verify CBSE class 12 outcomes on Google. You may also instantly open the search results page to entry to outcomes device.
- Google will then ask you to enter your CBSE roll quantity, centre quantity, faculty quantity, and admit card ID quantity. Enter all the small print and click on on Check Exam Results.
- Google will now present your outcomes.
The Google CBSE outcomes device is accessible on each desktop and cell units. The firm had tied up with CBSE final yr to supply outcomes to college students.
How to verify CBSE Class 12 outcomes through Microsoft SMS Organizer app
Apart from CBSE web site and Google, Microsoft can also be permitting the scholars to verify the CBSE class 12 outcomes utilizing its SMS Organizer software.
- To verify your outcomes through SMS Organizer app, set up the app in your Android smartphone through Google Play Store.
- After the set up, the app will notify you to register for the CBSE class 12 outcomes. Enter your particulars and you’ll quickly be notified of your outcomes by SMS.
- The SMS Organizer app can also be letting the scholars pre-register their particulars for the Class 10 outcomes and they are going to be notified as quickly because the outcomes are declared by CBSE.
Over 13 lakh college students took half in CBSE class 12 examination and just like the earlier years, women outperformed boys. Hansika Shukla from Ghaziabad and Karishma Arora from from Muzaffarnagar topped Senior School Certificate Examination this yr with 499 marks every out of a complete 500. Three college students shared the third rank with 498 marks, whereas 18 college students tied for the third rank.
Among the areas, Trivandrum took the highest spot with 98.2 p.c success charge, adopted by Chennai with 92.93 p.c, and Delhi with 91.87 p.c.