CSGO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) is arguably some of the iconic FPS titles of its era on Windows.
SGO is ceaselessly up to date by its writer Valve, however it seems that a current replace is inflicting the sport to crash with “Pure Server: client file does not match server” error.
The replace has launched a number of modifications for the “sv_pure servers”. It has been up to date to kick gamers in official matchmaking in the event that they load asset recordsdata into sport reminiscence from recordsdata that aren’t current on the sport server filesystem.
Unfortunately, this alteration in CSGO replace has resulted in a widespread downside. According to numerous reviews and our personal testing, gamers are getting kicked from the aggressive and official matchmaking after making use of the replace.
After a person is kicked from the sport, the next error message is displayed:
- Pure Server: consumer file doesn’t match server
If you’re getting kicked due to this, there seems to be a simple workaround nevertheless it requires you to obtain as much as 256 recordsdata after validation.
How to repair Pure server error in CSGO
- Restart your laptop and shut Steam.
- Open File Explorer.
- Navigate to Program Files(x86)SteamsteamappscommonCounter-Strike Global Offensivecsgo
- Make a backup of two folders—fashions and supplies you probably have customized stuff/configurations for fashions, sprays, and so forth.
- Select each folders and press & maintain Shift and hit the Delete key to completely delete your Models and Materials folders.
- Open Steam and head to the Library part.
- Right-click on CSGO and choose Properties from the menu.
- Go to ‘Local files’ and click on on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
Steam will confirm the sport’s recordsdata and their servers will discover that you’ve got deleted 256 recordsdata from fashions and supplies folders.
During this course of, deleted recordsdata shall be reacquired and it could take a number of minutes earlier than you may launch the sport once more.