It’s no secret at this level that Cyberpunk 2077 launched with a plethora of bugs and efficiency points, some extra apparent than others, main Sony to go as far as to take away the sport from the PlayStation Store and provide refunds. Now, the primary of CD Projekt Red’s deliberate post-launch updates has been launched on all platforms.
Cyberpunk 2077’s model 1.1 patch is meant to repair bugs and make “various stability improvements,” in addition to “lay the groundwork” for additional updates to Cyberpunk 2077, the studio said on the game’s website. It additionally consists of platform-specific modifications, comparable to efficiency optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5, and enhancements to reminiscence utilization for character creation, mirrors, scanning, digicam distant management, and menus on Xbox consoles.
The subsequent patch, model 1.2, is anticipated to be “a larger, more significant update”; it’s scheduled to debut within the coming weeks. (CD Projekt Red additionally launched a model 1.04 hotfix a day after Cyberpunk 2077’s Dec. 17, 2020, launch.)
Earlier this month, Marcin Iwiński, the founder and co-chief govt of CD Projekt Red father or mother firm CD Projekt, gave an in depth apology for the launch high quality of Cyberpunk 2077 on older consoles, in addition to an evidence from inside the corporate on what went improper and why. CD Projekt additionally printed a post-launch assist roadmap for the beleaguered RPG, promising a number of updates over the approaching yr, together with free downloadable content material.
You can learn the total patch notes for the v1.1 replace under.
Various stability enhancements together with:
- Memory utilization enhancements in varied methods inside the recreation: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game movies (information, television, and many others.), foliage, laser results, minimap, gadgets, AI, road site visitors, environmental injury system, GPU-related, and extra.
- Various crash fixes (associated to, amongst others, loading saves, recreation opening/closing and Point of No Return).
- Fixed a difficulty the place calls from Delamain would finish instantly and seem to be they can’t be picked up in Epistrophy.
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers wouldn’t obtain calls from Delamain when approaching related automobiles in Epistrophy.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the target might get caught on “Answer the call from Mr. Hands” in M’ap Tann Pèlen.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Judy might teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
- Fixed a difficulty the place it will be not possible to speak to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Takemura wouldn’t name in Down on the Street.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Jackie might disappear in The Pickup.
- Fixed a difficulty the place it might be not possible to get out of the automobile in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers might cease receiving calls and messages after transferring too far-off from A Day In The Life space.
- Fixed a difficulty the place opening the bundle wouldn’t replace Space Oddity.
- Retro-fixed the saves affected by a uncommon situation the place chatting with Judy in Automatic Love could be not possible as a consequence of an invisible wall. The underlying situation is underneath investigation.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented gamers from gathering the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for individuals who couldn’t acquire the reward beforehand, and the reward can be offered routinely.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Delamain would stay silent all through Epistrophy if the participant initially refused to assist him.
- Fixed a difficulty the place immediate for exiting braindance might be lacking.
- Removed an invalid merchandise from loot.
- Fixed a difficulty the place a grenade’s trajectory might be displayed in photograph mode.
- Fixed particles’ hue showing pink when seen shut up.
- Fixed vehicles spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
- Fixed a difficulty the place finishing one of many assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would typically not contribute in the direction of development for The Jungle achievement, stopping its completion.
- Addressed the difficulty accountable for saves getting outsized (associated to the modifier indicating if the merchandise is crafted), and trimmed the surplus dimension from already current saves (observe: this received’t repair PC save recordsdata corrupted earlier than 1.06 replace).
- Fixed a difficulty the place enter might cease registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an motion.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the “Continue” button within the Main Menu might load an finish recreation save.
- Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
- Improved reminiscence utilization for character creation, mirrors, scanning, digicam distant management, menus (stock, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
- It will now be doable to acquire achievements whereas in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode must be enabled earlier than beginning the sport. This change doesn’t work retroactively.
- Addressed the sport startup crashes associated to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics playing cards.
- Concert audio ought to not be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
- Fixed corrupted textures on a number of melee weapons.
- Tweaked default deadzone settings to be extra responsive. Note: the change won’t have an effect on settings until they’re set to default.