Famitsu’s charts for probably the most extremely anticipated upcoming video games are in, and as has been the case for a lot of, many weeks (and even months… or years) now, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is on high of the charts, with a wholesome lead over second positioned Animal Crossing: New Horizons– which has additionally been in its place for a number of weeks operating now. In reality, the subsequent 4 positions stay unchanged from final week as properly, these being Tales of Arise, Resident Evil 3, Nioh 2 (which hadn’t but launched when voting for these charts happened), and Bayonetta 3.
Meanwhile, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s upcoming (and as of but unnamed) sequel has re-entered the highest 10, coming in at No. 7, whereas Trials of Mana’s upcoming remake does the identical at No. 8. The perennially upcoming Shin Megami Tensei 5 has dropped down a pair positions to ninth place, whereas Cyberpunk 2077 falls right down to tenth place.
You can try the total high 10 under. All votes have been solid by Famitsu readers between February 20 and February 26.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 1,452 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 925 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 590 votes
4. [PS4] Resident Evil 3 – 586 votes
5. [PS4] Nioh 2 – 567 votes
6. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 385 votes
7. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 325 votes
8. [PS4] Trials of Mana – 302 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 284 votes
10. [PS4] Cyberpunk 2077 – 272 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]