Good News for all Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A500xx) owners. Now you can install the latest J2UX Lite Dream UI Custom Rom v6.3.2 on Samsung Galaxy A5 2015.
Grace UX v6.3.2 Features and Changelog :
• New Base :G532GDXU1AQI2
• Disabled Signature Verification
• Better N8 wallpapers
• Nougat Apps
• Added Applock
• Added Floating Messages
• Themed some more things as Nougat
• New Emojis
• Fixed lockscreen clock font
• Working soundalive
• Latest Google Apps ; Updated as 2nd November
• Optimized Baterry as Stock
• Smoother than Stock.
• Music Player with Edge Lighting
• Fixed Brightness (Slider may or may not work sometimes when auto)
• 6 toggles Statusbar
• MultiUser Mode Suppported
• Grx Touchwix ; thanks to @josete_1976
and many more you can check….
1. This will work on Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
2. Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
3. You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone.
4. Make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
5. You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
6. You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
8. Download all the Zip files and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications. Please do it on your own risk.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install J2UX Lite Dream UI Custom Rom v6.3.2 on Samsung Galaxy A5 2015(SM-A500xx):
Installation Method :
1. Your mobile must have based on Andoird 6.0.1
2. Download Custom Recovery TWRP by ashyx, Super SU(if you want to root your mobile) and Odin v3.10.7 from here.
3. Now Download J2UX Lite Dream UI Custom Rom v6.3.2 from here.
4. Put Custom Rom file and Super User files in Phone storage.
5. Go to mobile Settings>Developer Options> enable USB Debugging Mode.
6. Switch off your mobile and restart your mobile in Odin mode by pressing Home+Volume Down+Power Button at the same time.
7. After restart in Odin mode connect mobile to PC via USB Cable.
8. Odin immediately detects your mobile in COM 1
9. Now select AP on Odin and browse for TWRP file that you have downloaded.
10. Click start and wait until finished. After this disconnect your mobile.
11. After flashing As soon as the screen goes blank change press HOME+POWER+Volume UP buttons. You should now see TWRP recovery.
12. In TWRP wipe your mobile data cache.
13. (Do this if you want to Root your Mobile) Now go to install rom option then select Super User file.
14. Now again go to install and select J2ux-v6.3.2Cake Custom rom file that you have downloaded and wait until it finishes.
15. Now your mobile will run Custom Rom J2UX. First time Boot takes 10-20 minutes(Normal).
If you have any question regarding this tutorial please write in comment section below.