Lego and Nintendo lastly unveiled the total Lego Super Mario line forward of its Aug. 1 launch date. Though the Starter Course is critical for kicking issues off, Lego will launch the road with 10 growth units and 4 Power-up Packs, which add new outfits and, nicely, power-ups for Mario.
The two corporations introduced the collaboration in March, noting that it’s part-game, half brick-building. Lego Super Mario builders will be capable of assemble ranges and really transfer their Mario determine by means of the programs to defeat enemies and acquire cash. It’s all centered on this new, interactive Lego Mario determine that tracks a participant/builder’s progress. New particulars have been launched periodically, however that is the primary time we’re studying in regards to the full launch line-up.
With the growth packs, which resemble completely different Mario franchise lands, gamers will acquire 10 completely different enemy characters, like Fuzzy, Spiny, Bullet Bill, Bob-omb, and extra.
Lego additionally detailed a brand new Lego Super Mario app that can “further enhance the physical play experience,” Lego mentioned in a information launch Tuesday. The app will observe scores and help with constructing directions.
Here’s the total launch lineup:
- Adventures with Mario Starter Course — $59.99
- Guarded Fortress Expansion Set — $49.99
- Desert Pokey Expansion Set — $19.99
- Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set — $19.99
- Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set — $29.99
- Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion Set — $29.99
- Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set — $29.99
- Toad’s Treasure Hunt Expansion Set — $69.99
- Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set — $99.99
- Thwomp Drop Expansion Set — $39.99 (“out there solely with choose retailers, in line with the information launch)
- King Boo and the Haunted Yard Expansion Set — $59.99 (“out there solely with choose retailers, too)
- Fire Mario Power-up Pack — $9.99
- Propeller Mario Power-up Pack — $9.99
- Cat Mario Power-up Pack — $9.99
- Builder Mario Power-up Pack — $9.99
- Character Packs — $4.99
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These don’t affect editorial content material, although Vox Media might earn commissions for merchandise bought through affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info, see our ethics coverage.