Popular physician appointment reserving service Practo is now seeking to change that by making it doable for sufferers to e-book COVID-19 exams on-line. It has partnered with Thyrocare for the launch of this new service, which went reside over the weekend. The authorities of India and the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) have each approved this new service.
So, let’s take a fast have a look at Coronavirus signs, pre-requisites, and at last, the steps to e-book the Coronavirus check on-line:
Who Should Book Coronavirus Test?
Before we speak about how one can go concerning the on-line reserving, listed below are the COVID-19 signs (based mostly on the present testing pointers) that one could be exhibiting:
- excessive fever,
- cough (sore throat),
- frequent complications,
- shortness of breath,
- respiratory sickness,
- and different respiration difficulties.
You ought to instantly seek the advice of a professional doctor in the event you or somebody you understand are seeing any of the aforementioned signs.
Pre-requisites for Coronavirus Test
If you’re seeking to e-book a Coronavirus check for your self or one other affected person, Practo has listed some pre-requisites that you have to fulfill earlier than you full the reserving:
- legitimate physician’s prescription
- Form 44 signed by a professional doctor (Test Requisition Form consists of the affected person’s journey historical past and data on whether or not they’ve been involved with suspected COVID-19 sufferers)
- Photo ID card
- A resident of Pune or Mumbai (on-line reserving is simply obtainable in two places for the time being, with plans to increase it to extra places in coming days)
Steps to Book Coronavirus Test Online
1. Open the Practo app and faucet the ‘Lab tests at home’ choice to see the brand new COVID-19 check reserving (a pattern assortment) plastered on the high. You can head to this dedicated COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 Detection Test website arrange by Practo as nicely.
2. Tap the ‘Book Now’ button, as seen above, and refill the entire affected person’s credentials together with the title, cellphone quantity, deal with for pattern assortment, and extra. You can then choose an appropriate time slot for the check.
3. Once you might have chosen the time slot, full the cost (Rs. 4,500) and also you’re finished reserving Coronavirus check for the affected person.
A educated lab doctor carrying a single-use biohazard go well with will arrive at the doorstep on the chosen time slot to gather a throat swab pattern. The outcomes shall be shared with you, in addition to the federal government, inside 48 hours, says the official Practo itemizing.
I can’t stress this sufficient however in the event you, or somebody you understand, have developed COVID-19 signs, then do direct them to self-quarantine, seek the advice of a professional physician, and e-book them this check straight away. You must also name the Government of India helpline quantity 1075 or the official state helpline numbers for help.