The identical function comes as a default with Netflix however Amazon Prime Video is bringing it solely now. Amazon first began rolling out Prime Video profiles function to pick out customers final week and now, it’s rolling out extensively and to everybody. The new function lets you add as much as six consumer profiles (1 default profile + 5 further profiles both grownup or Kids) inside Prime Video on a single Amazon account.
Just like the private suggestions, every profile will get watch historical past, season progress, and extra based mostly on a person profile.
Here’s methods to construct a number of profiles on Prime Video and handle them.
- First, set up the most recent replace of Prime Video on Android when you haven’t but
- Go to “My Stuff” on the under menu bar accessible on the Home web page of the app. You will even see the watchlist below your profile
- Your Profile title is seen on the top-left nook of the web page with a drop-down arrow. Select the arrow and you will notice choices
- Choose to “Create profile” if you wish to make one. Similarly, create extra you probably have many members who watch Prime Video. After creating the profile, the app will ask you to faucet at the very least three movies you want in order that it may be taught your preferences and construct suggestions.
- Then select to “Manage profiles” everytime you wish to edit names or delete profiles. Currently, you’ll be able to solely edit these two issues. Changing avatars of the totally different profile shouldn’t be but accessible.
The official announcement notes that the brand new a number of profile function shouldn’t be but accessible to each nation. Also, Amazon mentioned that the profiles function won’t be accessible for Alexa gadgets with a display screen. Living Room Devices (besides Chromecast, Apple Gen 2/3 fashions) and Fire Tablet Gen 9 tablets and under.