But now evidently Microsoft Edge customers are in luck. A developer named Gino Messmer has created a easy extension that provides a handy obtain menu on Microsoft Edge. And the perfect half is that you may even configure a keyboard shortcut to the obtain menu. How cool is that? So with that in thoughts, let’s go forward and discover ways to add a obtain menu on Microsoft Edge.
Add a Download Menu on Microsoft Edge
1. First of all, open Microsoft Edge and obtain the TMDM (Free) extension.
2. Next, click on on “Add Extension”.
3. After the set up, a Download menu can be added subsequent to the tackle bar. Click on it and you can see all of your latest downloads with a fast choice to open the folder. You also can seek for downloaded information.
4. If you wish to create a keyboard shortcut that may set off the Download menu then open the 3-dot menu and click on on “Extensions”.
5. Next, click on on “Keyboard shortcuts” on the left panel. Under TMDM, press the shortcut that you simply want to set for the obtain menu. That’s it. Now, you may summon the obtain menu from any web page on Microsoft Edge.
Make Microsoft Edge More Accessible
So that’s how one can simply add a obtain menu on Microsoft Edge with the assistance of an extension. I sorely miss a fast obtain menu on Google Chrome and I hope it involves Chrome as effectively. There are many Chrome extensions that declare to do the identical, however none of them work reliably. Apart from that, if in case you have not too long ago moved to Edge then right here is your information to vary the default search engine on Microsoft Edge. Anyway, that’s all from us. For extra suggestions and methods on Microsoft Edge, keep tuned with us.