How to Add Hyperlinks in Emails on Gmail App
So, right here’s how one can add hyperlinks to your emails on the Gmail app.
- First, open the webpage that you simply need to add in your electronic mail.
- Copy the URL of the web page.
- Then open the Gmail app in your machine and faucet the “Compose” button to begin writing a brand new electronic mail.
- After giving the recipient particulars, paste the hyperlink of the URL within the physique of the e-mail.
- Now, faucet the again button on the highest left nook to return. This will robotically save your unfinished electronic mail within the “Drafts” folder.
- Go to the “Drafts” folder and open up the e-mail through which you added the hyperlink.
- This time, when the e-mail opens, you will note that the hyperlink has turned blue and is now clickable.
- Now take the typing cursor and place it anyplace within the center of the hyperlink.
- In the center, write the customized textual content that you really want your recipient to learn.
- After finishing your customized textual content, erase the unique texts of the URL.
- You will now have a blue-colored, clickable textual content with a hyperlink.
Yeah, I do know, it’s a fairly difficult and lengthy course of, that too for a activity this easy. And I’m fairly shocked that with all of the developments of the Gmail app, Google nonetheless doesn’t enable customers so as to add hyperlinks in emails.
So, till the Mountain View-based tech large formally provides assist for hyperlinks for the Gmail app on Android and iOS, we have now to make use of this trick to carry out the duty.