Auto-Delete Web and Location History on Google
1. First and foremost, open Google’s Activity Controls web page. If you aren’t signed in then log in to your Google account.
2. Here, click on on “Auto-delete(off)”.
3. Now, you possibly can select the choice to auto-delete your Google exercise after 3 or 18 months. After that, click on on “Next”.
4. On the subsequent web page, click on on “Confirm” to make a everlasting change.
5. If you don’t need Google to trace and hold a file of your exercise throughout its providers then disable the toggle for “Web and App Activity”.
6. Similarly, scroll down and disable the toggle for “Location History” and “YouTube History”. This method, you’ll completely cease Google from retaining your location historical past, YouTube, and net exercise. Keep in thoughts, this additionally signifies that your Google expertise will turn out to be much less personalised.
Take Control of Your Data on Google
So that’s how one can arrange auto-deletion of location historical past and net exercise on Google. For a very long time, Google has been accused of harvesting an excessive amount of private knowledge, so these new controls are a welcome change. Even in case you are neck-deep into the Google ecosystem, I’ll strongly suggest you to auto-delete location historical past and net exercise after 18 months. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you discovered the article useful then remark down under and tell us. Also, if you wish to fully eliminate Google out of your digital life then you possibly can undergo our detailed tutorial.