Bulk Delete Facebook Posts on Android and iOS
The newest model of Facebook means that you can filter your actions based mostly on three issues: Categories, Date, and People. You can select any of the three choices to kind your Facebook posts and observe down those that you simply don’t wish to present in your profile web page. Once you might have chosen the redundant posts, you possibly can select to both archive or take away all of them at one go.
Note: As the method is sort of the identical on each iOS and Android, we’ve proven solely iOS screenshots. Before getting began, guarantee that you’ve got already up to date Facebook in your system.
1. On your iPhone or Android system, launch the Facebook app.
2. Now, faucet in your profile picture to go to the profile web page.
3. Next, faucet on the three-dot proper subsequent to the “+Add Story) button, after which select the Activity Log.
4. Next up, faucet on the Manage Activity button on the prime and choose Your Posts within the popup.
5. Up subsequent, faucet on Filters on the prime.
6. Now, you’ll get three choices to kind your posts: Category, Date, and People.
7. Select the popular possibility to trace down the posts you don’t wish to present anymore. In this information, I’m going to decide on Date as the popular sorting possibility. After that, enter the (begin and finish) length and faucet on Done on the prime proper.
8. Finally, choose the posts you wish to take away after which archive or dump them into the recycle bin.
That’s just about it!
Bulk Delete Your Facebook Posts with Ease
With nearly 2 billion customers, Facebook stays by far essentially the most liked social networking platform on this planet. What places this app forward of the curve is a variety of cool options like courting, including music to a Facebook profile, and reside streaming movies. Though privateness remains to be a priority, it has taken some considerable steps, like including the flexibility to take away third-party app entry, in the direction of boosting privateness. By the way in which, share your ideas about this new function and whether or not you discover it useful or not.