- Go to UIDAI’s Aadhaar Authentication History page.
- Enter your Aadhaar quantity and the captcha within the picture.
- Click Generate OTP. You’ll get a one-time password by way of SMS in your telephone. In case you haven’t finished it already, right here’s the right way to confirm your telephone quantity with UIDAI.
- On the following web page, UIDAI allows you to filter the search by particular authentication request sorts akin to biometric, demographic, and so forth. The web page even means that you can choose the date vary — you possibly can see authentication requests as much as six months earlier than the present date. The remaining area is the OTP. Just enter that and click on Submit.
- Now you’ll be capable of see an in depth listing of Aadhaar authentication requests. This reveals you the date, time, and sort of authentication request. However, it doesn’t present what firm or company used your Aadhaar knowledge for authentication.
That’s the way you test your Aadhaar authentication historical past. Remember that it’s not obligatory to hold a printed copy of Aadhaar in every single place — you possibly can all the time use the mAadhaar app or just obtain a replica of your Aadhaar card.
For extra tutorials, go to our How To part.
The Grand Tour, Twin Peaks, The Crown, and More – The Weekend Chill