Check AirTag’s Battery Life and Replace the Battery
Thanks to the Find My app, it’s fairly simple to maintain observe of AirTag’s battery and learn the way lengthy it might final. And for those who discover the usual CR2032 battery working low on energy or about to die, you’ll be able to change it with ease. You should purchase the 3-Volt lithium coin cell batteries from any drugstore or big-box retailer.
How to Check Apple AirTag’s Battery Life
- Open the Find My app in your iPhone.
2. Now, faucet on the Items tab on the backside.
3. Next, faucet on the title of the AirTag whose battery you wish to examine.
4. Next up, it is best to see the battery life beneath the AirTag’s title.
Though the battery icon doesn’t present a particular share, it does offer you a good concept about how a lot battery is left. As it’s fairly just like the battery icon on the iPhone, you’ll be able to know when the AirTag’s battery life is over and you should purchase a brand new one.
How to Replace Apple AirTag’s Battery
Before making an attempt to switch the battery of the AirTag, be sure that to take away the merchandise tracker from its case or accent.
- First off, flip your AirTag. Make positive the white aspect faces down, and the stainless-steel aspect is up (in the direction of you).
- Now, use your two fingers to push in and twist counter-clockwise on the metal aspect. After that, take away the previous CR2032 battery and change it with a brand new battery with the “+” signal dealing with up. Next up, place the stainless-steel cowl again on by twisting it clockwise. You can try the entire course of within the GIF under:
So yeah, you now know the way to not solely examine the AirTag’s battery life but additionally the way to change the battery when it runs out of juice after near a yr’s value of use.
Check Your AirTag’s Battery and Replace It with Ease
That’s all there’s to it! Now that you recognize to keep watch over the AirTag’s battery life, take advantage of it to make sure the merchandise tracker by no means runs out of juice unexpectedly. As outlined above, it’s additionally fairly simple to switch the battery with a brand new one. Since most drugstores or retailers promote 3-Volt lithium coin cell batteries, shopping for a brand new one shouldn’t be an enormous deal.
Now, the method to take away the AirTag battery can even turn out to be useful for those who discover an unknown AirTag on you. If somebody is making an attempt to trace you, comply with our in-depth information on the way to disable the AirTag and keep your privateness.