Create and Manage Folders in Voice Memos in iOS 14
Like all the time, Apple has struck the proper steadiness between bringing a brand new characteristic and protecting the official UI clear. When you launch the app, as all the time you might be introduced with all of your recordings. So, you received’t really feel misplaced. But hit the again button on the prime, and you’ll get all of the organizational instruments that you just want. So, let’s get began, lets?
1. Launch the Voice Memos app and faucet on the again button on the top-left.
2. You will see a single folder that shops all of your recordings. To create a brand new folder, faucet on the “new folder” button on the backside proper.
3. Now, enter the title of the folder and hit save. It will present up on the house web page for folders as proven within the image under.
4. To transfer recordings to a folder, open “All Recordings” and hit the “Edit” button on the top-right. Here, choose the recordings after which faucet on “Move”.
5. Now, choose the folder, and you might be executed.
6. To edit or delete a folder, faucet on the “Edit” button after which on the three-dot menu.
7. Select the required choice to rename or delete the folder.
Organize Voice Recording in Memos App on Your iPhone
As you’ll be able to see, it’s straightforward to create and handle folders contained in the Voice Memos app. I like the brand new organizational talents that Apple has included with iOS 14, because it permits me to simply handle my information. We have coated many iOS 14 options, just like the unbelievable Back Tap characteristic, intimately on our web site. So, don’t overlook to learn them to be taught extra.