Though this new Accessibility function has been primarily designed for differently-abled individuals, anybody can benefit from it to hold out sure duties with out having to dive into the Settings or press the bodily buttons. Notably, iOS 14 helps you to customise each the double and triple again faucets so that you could set the popular function/motion to be activated. Sounds attention-grabbing? Let me present you the way it works!
Customize Back Tap Accessibility Feature in iOS 14
1. Open the Settings app in your iOS system.
2. Now, faucet on the Accessibility choice.
3. Next, faucet on Touch.
4. Next up, scroll down and faucet on Back Tap.
5. Up subsequent, you might have two choices:
Choose the popular gesture as per your comfort. Depending in your wants, you possibly can fine-tune each the double and triple faucets to activate a selected iOS function.
6. Now, choose the specified again faucet motion from the checklist of choices like Accessibility Shortcut, AssistiveTouch, App Switcher, Control Center Volume Up/Down, VoiceOver, and extra. Then, stop the Settings app.
I’m going to set the double-tap for screenshot and triple-tap for Siri. What about you?
7. Finally, double or triple faucet on the again of your system to invoke the chosen motion.
There you go!
Use Back Tap Accessibility Feature in iOS 14
So, that’s the best way you possibly can fine-tune the all-new again faucet Accessibility function. Ever since I put in iOS 14, I’ve been utilizing this nifty little function. It works as anticipated with none hiccups. As there are tons of equally cool options within the newest iteration of iOS, I’m going to share them. Like we not too long ago coated the unimaginable Sound Recognition function, which you’ll learn by clicking on the hyperlink. So, keep tuned so that you simply don’t miss out on them.