Enable Clipboard History on a Chromebook
Before we start, let me let you know I’m utilizing Chrome OS 87.0.4280.24 beta construct and I’m certain the characteristic can be accessible on Chrome OS 86 secure channel. Apart from that, the method is fairly simple and the characteristic is offered on each school-issued and common Chromebooks. With that out of the best way, let’s soar to the steps.
1. First of all, open
chrome://flags on Chrome and seek for “clipboard”. You will discover “Productivity Experiment: Enable Enhanced Clipboard“. No, go forward and allow it.
2. Next, click on on the “Restart” button on the backside proper nook.
3. After Chrome restarts, Clipboard History will likely be enabled in your Chromebook. Now, press Search + V on the keyboard to carry up Clipboard History below any text-input discipline. It’s similar to the native Clipboard Manager on Windows 10.
4. You can even right-click on a textual content discipline and open “Clipboard” to open the Clipboard History manually.
5. If you desire a full-fledged Clipboard supervisor for Chromebook with picture help then it is best to allow yet one more flag. Go forward and allow “Enable Copy Images from Files App” below Chrome Flags.
6. Now you’ll be able to copy pictures and it’ll present up in Clipboard History too. You can go forward and choose the picture and hit enter to stick the picture.
7. There is yet one more characteristic that I’m certain you can see helpful: Clipboard Sharing. Open Chrome Flags and activate “Enable shared clipboard feature signals to be handled”.
8. Now, choose any textual content in your Chromebook and right-click on it. After that, select “Copy to your Android Phone“. It will then immediately ship the copied merchandise to your Android smartphone. This means, you’ll be able to simply share the clipboard between your Chromebook and your Android smartphone.
9. Having stated all of that, there are some limitations. Currently, Clipboard History on Chromebook solely helps clipboard information of the final 5 copied objects. Other than that, every now and then, you can see a bug the place the Clipboard History parses the textual content in a bizarre method. That stated, Clipboard History works with none points.
Copy and Paste Multiple Items on a Chromebook
So that’s how one can allow the hidden clipboard supervisor on a Chromebook. As we are able to see, the work is in progress and we would get a full-fledged clipboard supervisor with extra clipboard information help sooner or later. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you need to be taught extra such Chrome OS suggestions and tips then undergo our linked article. And in case you are fascinated by shopping for a Chrome OS machine then yow will discover the perfect Chromebooks to purchase in 2020 from our up to date record.