Export Google Photos to OneDrive and Flickr
1. Open the Google Takeout page and log in to your Google account, if not carried out already. Once you might be on the web page, a brand new “All photograph albums included” choice will seem. Click on it.
2. Here, deselect the highest checkbox after which it is possible for you to to decide on your personal Google Photos album that you simply need to export. If you need to export all images and movies saved on Google Photos to OneDrive/Flickr then go away the checkbox as it’s. Next, click on on “OK”.
3. Click on the “Next Step” button.
4. Here, choose your selection of cloud storage from the drop-down menu after which click on on “Link accounts and create export”. For occasion, right here I’m going with OneDrive.
5. Now, Google will ask to confirm your Google credentials once more after which you may be redirected to OneDrive’s login web page. Once you might be logged in, grant Google Takeout the permission to handle recordsdata on OneDrive.
6. Finally, the export course of will start on Google Takeout’s web page. You can shut the tab if the method is taking an excessive amount of time. You will obtain an e-mail when the export course of is finished.
Transfer Google Photos to OneDrive and Flickr
So that’s how one can export all of your images and movies from Google Photos to different cloud storage akin to OneDrive and Flickr. We would like to see extra choices like Dropbox and iCloud within the coming days or the power to export Google Photos albums domestically. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you need to discover ways to backup iPhone images to Google Photos then undergo our linked information.