Fix Realtek HD Audio Manager Missing from Windows 10
As at all times, we are going to replace the sound driver first to repair the Realtek HD Audio Manager lacking situation from Windows 10 mechanically. And if that does work out then we are going to obtain and set up the newest Realtek codecs from its official web site manually. With that stated, let’s transfer to the steps.
1. First of all, right-click on the beginning menu and open “Device Manager”.
2. Now, scroll down and develop the “Sound, video and game controllers” menu. After that, right-click on “Realtek High Definition Audio” and choose “Update driver”.
3. On the following display, click on on “Search automatically for drivers”. This course of will want an lively web connection so ensure that to attach your pc to a hotspot or a WiFi entry level.
4. After discovering and putting in the newest Realtek driver, it would ask you to restart your Windows 10 PC. Following that, examine if Realtek HD Audio Manager is obtainable beneath the system tray or inside Control Panel. If that’s not the case then transfer to the following step.
5. Here, we are going to re-install the Realtek driver once more however manually. Select “Update driver” and select “Browse my pc for drivers“.
6. After that, click on on “Let me choose from an inventory of obtainable drivers on my pc”.
7. Here, ensure that to select “Realtek High Definition Audio” and click on on “Next”. After the set up, restart your pc. This time, the Realtek HD Audio Manager shouldn’t be lacking from the system tray.
Download Realtek HD Audio Manager
If the above methodology didn’t resolve the Realtek HD Audio Manager lacking situation from Windows 10 then observe this part. Here, we are going to obtain the newest model of Realtek HD Audio Manager straight from Realtek’s official web site after which set up it. So right here is the best way to go about it.
1. Open Realtek’s Website and obtain both the 32-bit or 64-bit model of Realtek HD Audio Manager. To discover your pc’s structure, right-click on “My Computer” and examine “System Type”. Here, you will discover in case your pc has 64-bit structure or 32-bit.
2. After that, set up this system in your Windows 10 PC and restart your pc. Next, open the “C” Drive and transfer to Program Files -> Realtek -> Audio -> HDA folder.
3. Here, you will discover a bunch of recordsdata associated to Realtek. Double-click on “RtkNGUI64.exe” and Realtek HD Audio Manager will probably be again on Windows 10. Keep in thoughts, on some laptops, it would present DTS or Dolby primarily based on the producer’s partnership with audio enhancement corporations.
4. That is a method of opening the Realtek HD Audio Manager manually. If you need to make it seem within the system tray, run the “RtkAudioService64.exe” and “RAVCpl64.exe”.
5. In case, Realtek HD Audio Manager remains to be lacking from the system tray then right-click on “RtkNGUI64.exe” and choose “Send to”. Here, select “Desktop (create shortcut)”. Now, you possibly can entry Realtek HD Audio Manager straight from the desktop, anytime you need.
Bring Back Realtek HD Audio Manager on Windows 10
So that’s how one can resolve the Realtek HD Audio Manager lacking situation from Windows 10. I’ve supplied two strategies and each are fairly easy. At first, you possibly can strive updating the motive force to the newest model. And if that doesn’t work then you possibly can merely obtain the Realtek HD Audio Manager from the official web site.
If you want this text, you must also try our articles on fixing zero-day vulnerability together with our resolution for 10 widespread Windows 10 issues. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you might be nonetheless going through any situation then do tell us within the remark part under. We will certainly strive that will help you out.