Install Albion Online on a Chromebook (2021)
I’ve talked about two methods to put in Albion Online on a Chromebook on this article. If your Chromebook has Play Store assist, you’ll be able to set up the sport inside seconds. In case you have got Linux assist, it’s also possible to select to put in the desktop model of Albion Online in your Chromebook. Needless to say, school-issued Chromebooks received’t have the ability to make the most of each strategies except the varsity administrator unblocks Linux or Play Store entry. With that stated, let’s check out each strategies:
Install Albion Online From the Google Play Store
1. If you have got by no means used Android apps on Chromebook earlier than, then open Settings and activate Google Play Store. It will help you use the Play Store in your Chromebook and set up Android apps.
2. Next, open the Google Play Store, seek for Albion Online (Free, gives in-app purchases), and set up the sport.
3. Then, open the sport, and it’ll ask your permission to obtain dependencies, property, and assets. The obtain dimension is round 1.6GB.
4. While downloading the property, the sport might shut itself. You must re-open it and proceed the obtain.
5. Once all of the assets are compiled, you’ll be taken via the prologue of Albion Online. You can press the proper navigation key to skip the introduction. After that, you’ll be able to log in to your Albion Online account.
6. Finally, it is possible for you to to play Albion Online in your Chromebook like you’ll be able to on Windows PCs or Macs.
Play Albion Online on a Chromebook Through Linux
If you have got enabled Linux assist in your Chromebook, you’ll be able to simply run the desktop model of Albion Online in your Chromebook. Unlike the Android model, it will have significantly better graphics and desktop-grade parts. Here is how one can go about it.
1. If you might be but to allow Linux in your Chrome OS gadget, undergo our information on tips on how to arrange Linux in your Chromebook. If Linux is just not putting in in your Chromebook, observe the linked tutorial for a nifty workaround.
2. Next, open the Linux Terminal and run the under command. It will replace Linux to the most recent construct.
sudo apt-get replace && sudo apt-get improve -y
3. Next, it’s good to arrange Flatpak in your Chromebook. Just run the under instructions one after the other, and Flatpak will probably be put in straight away. Press “y” to proceed when requested.
sudo apt set up flatpak flatpak --user remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
4. Once Flatpak is prepared, execute the under command to put in the Linux model of Albion Online in your Chromebook. The course of will take a while, so maintain persistence. Also, you could have to press the “y” key to approve the set up at occasions.
flatpak set up flathub com.albiononline.AlbionOnline
5. After the set up is full, run the under command to open the sport. You also can open the App Drawer in Chrome OS and search for the “Linux apps” folder. Here, you’ll find the shortcut to Albion Online. Just click on on it and the sport will open up.
flatpak run com.albiononline.AlbionOnline
6. The sport will obtain all of the assets earlier than it’s able to play.
7. Finally, log in to your account, and it is possible for you to to play the desktop model of Albion Online in your Chromebook. Enjoy!
8. To enhance the gameplay, I strongly advocate enabling GPU acceleration for Linux apps in your Chromebook. Follow the linked information for the step-by-step course of.
Play Albion Online on Your Chromebook Right Now
So that’s how one can set up and play the favored MMORPG sport Albion Online in your Chromebook. Sandbox Interactive, the writer of the sport, formally launched Albion Online on the Play Store just lately. As a consequence, it has develop into out there on Chromebooks as properly. Anyway, that’s all from us If you need to play Fortnite in your Chromebook or run Roblox in your Chrome OS gadget, then observe the linked tutorials. By the way in which, it’s also possible to set up Minecraft in your Chromebook. Finally, you probably have any questions, remark down under and tell us.