Install Windows 11 Beta on Your PC (2021)
Notably, Microsoft is rolling out the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.100 as the primary Windows 11 beta. It is the latest construct that the corporate rolled out within the Dev channel. Hence, Windows 11 Beta and Dev channels are on the identical construct this week. With that stated, comply with the steps under to enroll within the Windows Insider program and take a look at Windows 11 beta. We have additionally included the tactic to change from Windows 11 Dev channel to the Beta channel in case you are dealing with bugs and efficiency points.
Steps to Enroll in Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel
- Open the Settings app in your Windows 10 PC. Click on “Update & Security”. Do remember that you will want a Microsoft account to join Insider builds. So, be sure to have signed in along with your Microsoft account.
2. Switch to the “Windows Insider Programme” tab from the left sidebar underneath the “Update & Security” settings. Here, you’ll find the choice to join the Insider program. You may also join the Insider program from the web.
3. Click on “Get started” to enroll as a Windows 11 beta tester. You gained’t see the error message proven within the picture under in case your PC satisfies Windows 11 necessities. You can use this free app to test in case your PC can run Windows 11.
4. Next, click on on the “Register” button to register your Microsoft account to obtain Windows 11 beta updates. If you will have beforehand used one other account for the Insider program, use the “Switch account” button to decide on that account as an alternative.
5. Up subsequent, click on on the “Sign Up” button within the pop-up field that seems.
6. Go by the Windows Insider settlement and privateness assertion from the hyperlinks that seem now. Once you will have carried out that, test the “I’ve read and accept the terms of this agreement” checkbox. Click on “Submit” to proceed.
7. You ought to now select the Windows Insider channel. Since this text is targeted on putting in Windows 11 beta, choose “Beta Channel (Recommended)“. If you wish to keep on the bleeding edge, you can additionally select the Dev channel, however remember that you may run into vital errors there.
8. You have now enrolled within the Windows Insider program. Click on “Restart Now” to reboot your PC to start out putting in Windows 11 beta updates.
Install Windows 11 Beta Update on Your Computer
After the restart, head over to Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update to obtain and set up Windows 11 beta in your PC. Based in your PC’s specs and web connection, it would take some time for the system to put in and boot into Windows 11.
As standard, your PC will reboot a number of instances earlier than you can begin utilizing Windows 11. And that’s it. You have efficiently put in Windows 11 beta!
Switch from Windows 11 Dev Channel to Beta Channel
If you will have been a Windows Insider earlier than, you’ll know that transferring to a construct decrease than the present construct quantity would require a clear set up. However, since each the Beta and Dev channels have the identical construct quantity proper now, you possibly can transfer from the Dev channel to the Beta channel with out a clear set up. If you wish to clear set up anyway, comply with the steps in our article on upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
- Open the Settings app in your Windows 11 PC and click on on “Windows Update” from the left sidebar.
2. Now, click on on “Windows Insider Program” to see the choices to vary your Insider settings.
3. Next, develop the “Choose your Insider settings” menu and select “Beta Channel (Recommended)” from the choices that seem. You will not obtain Windows 11 builds from the Dev channel. If you’re irritated with random bugs in Windows 11 Dev channel, swap to the Beta channel for a comparatively steady expertise.
Try Windows 11 Beta to Test Amazing New Features
That brings us to the top of our information on the way to set up Windows 11 beta proper now. After putting in Windows 11, I’m certain you would like disabling the Microsoft Teams Chat icon within the taskbar, flip off advised notifications, and customise the Windows 11 begin menu to your liking. You may also discover ways to customise the taskbar to vary its place to the highest, transfer icons to the left, and extra. If you aren’t an enormous fan of Windows 11, it’s also possible to select to roll again to Windows 10 from Windows 11.