Monitor Tasks on Windows 10 While Playing Games
Before we start, be sure you are up to date to the most recent Windows 10 October 2020 construct. The characteristic that we’re going to talk about right here was added to the Xbox Game Bar by the Windows 10 20H2 replace.
1. First and foremost, press the Win + G keyboard shortcut on Windows 10 to open the Xbox Game Bar.
2. Here, click on on the “Widget Menu” and choose “Resources”.
3. Now, a Resources window will seem in your display screen. In the primary run, it’d take a while to point out all of the duties.
4. Here, you possibly can monitor all of the duties on Windows 10. In case, whereas taking part in a sport, the affect goes excessive for sure duties then you possibly can merely click on on the “X” button to shut the stated process. You may click on on “Show More” to see extra particulars.
5. The better part about this characteristic is that it lets you pin the widget on the display screen. Basically, whereas taking part in video games, you’ll not need to press Alt + Tab to verify background processes. Simply click on on the “Pin” icon and it’ll sit in your display screen supplying you with entry to background duties whereas taking part in video games.
Pin Task Manager While Playing Games on PC
So that’s how one can monitor duties on Windows 10 whereas taking part in video games. I really like the truth that Microsoft is repeatedly including new widgets and enhancing Xbox Game Bar on PC. Since it’s a first-party resolution, it helps in enhancing efficiency whereas taking part in video games. In case, you need extra widgets on Xbox Game Bar, you’ll find them in Microsoft Store. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you’re having any concern then remark down under and tell us.