Transfer Photos and Videos from Facebook to Google Photos
So, what’s the requirement? Well, Facebook’s newly launched media switch device works on the net solely. So, you will want to make use of your pc to undergo the steps. Just in case you need the social networking service to help different main cloud companies as properly, let me let you know that the corporate has confirmed that it’s going to quickly add the help for extra cloud companies. With that mentioned, it’s time to get going!
1. Open an online browser, head over to facebook.com, and login together with your account. After that, click on on the down arrow on the prime proper nook.
2. Now, select Settings within the menu.
3. Next, click on on Your Facebook Information.
4. Next up, click on on Transfer a duplicate of your photographs and movies.
5. Up subsequent, enter your Facebook password when prompted to take action.
6. Now, click on on Choose Destination and choose Google Photos within the drop-down menu.
7. Next, select whether or not you need to switch a duplicate of photographs or movies uploaded on Facebook and click on on Next.
8. Next up, you want to register to Google Photos.
9. After that, grant Facebook permission so as to add media to Google Photos. Click on Allow within the popup to substantiate.
Once the switch has been completed, you get an e mail from Facebook confirming that the method is full.
Move Photos and Videos from Facebook to Google Photos
So, that’s the fast manner you may transfer your media from Facebook to Google’s photo-sharing and storage service. If that is what was holding you beholden to Facebook regardless of its privateness issues, now you may delete your Facebook account and depart it for good. So, are you going to maneuver your photographs and movies from Facebook to Google Photos? Let us know within the feedback under.