How to mute voice chat in PUBG Mobile
Follow these steps to mute voice chat in PUBG Mobile.
- Start a match in PUBG Mobile. This could be in any mode, together with sandbox.
- On the top-right, beneath the gear icon, faucet the speaker icon and choose the mute icon.
- You can select Team as an alternative of mute for those who solely need to hear what your staff is saying. This solely works in case you are in a staff recreation. If you choose All you may hear everybody else who’s enjoying.
- Tap the microphone icon which is under the speaker icon. Tap the mute icon.
- Instead of mute, if you choose Team, your teammates will be capable to hear you. If you choose All, everybody can hear what you say.
If you mute the audio system, you can’t hear some other gamers speaking. If you mute the microphone, no one can hear your conversations. There’s no straightforward solution to completely mute the microphone in PUBG Mobile with out getting into a recreation. However you may attempt these steps to decrease the amount briefly.
- On the PUBG Mobile residence display, faucet the gear icon on the bottom-right.
- Tap Audio.
- Under Voice, slide the Microphone quantity to Low.
- Next, slide the Speaker quantity to Low.
This will cut back the amount to a naked minimal however could not totally mute audio.
How to mute PUBG Mobile microphone completely by way of Android system settings
You can disable microphone entry for PUBG Mobile by way of Android system settings too. Follow these steps.
- On your Android cellphone, go to Settings.
- Search for App permissions by way of the search bar on the prime.
- Tap Microphone.
- Scroll all the way down to PUBG Mobile and flip the change subsequent to it to Off.
This will disable microphone on PUBG Mobile completely on Android. If you need to re-enable it, you have to to return to Settings and allow it.
How to mute PUBG Mobile microphone completely by way of iPhone system settings You can disable microphone entry for PUBG Mobile on iPhone as properly. Follow these steps.
- On iPhone, go to Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Microphone.
- Next to PUBG Mobile, flip the change subsequent to it to Off.
This will mute your microphone on PUBG Mobile on iPhone completely.
For extra tutorials, go to our How To part.
If you are a fan of video video games, try Transition, Gadgets 360’s gaming podcast. You can take heed to it by way of Apple Podcasts or RSS, or simply take heed to this week’s episode by hitting the play button under.