Microsoft Word: Password shield a doc on Windows
It is at all times really useful to place a safe password in your paperwork that comprise delicate data. Now, comply with these steps to password shield your Word doc on Windows.
- Launch Microsoft Word in your Windows machine and open a doc.
- Go to File > click on Protect Document > click on Encrypt with Password.
- Now enter your required password and click on OK. You’ll once more must re-enter your password to verify, do this and hit OK.
- With this achieved, you could have password protected your Word doc. Now, while you shut and reopen your doc, it will not open with out coming into the password.
Microsoft Word: Encrypt a doc on a Mac
Follow these steps to place a password in a Word doc on a Mac.
- Launch Microsoft Word in your Mac and open a doc.
- In the ribbon up high, hit Review > click on Protect > click on Protect Document.
- Now set your required password for opening the doc and click on OK. You’ll be requested to re-enter the password to verify, do this and hit OK.
- You can even set a password for modifying the doc as properly.
This is how one can encrypt your doc in Microsoft Word, in order that if anybody tries to interrupt in into your account, they will be unable to steal your delicate data. Besides, you’ll be able to repeat these identical steps on a PC or Mac to password shield a PowerPoint presentation and even an Excel Workbook.
For extra tutorials, go to our How To part.
Will Xbox Series S, PS5 Digital Edition fail in India? We mentioned this on Orbital, our weekly know-how podcast, which you’ll be able to subscribe to through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, download the episode, or simply hit the play button beneath.
Mi Smart Band 5, Mi Smart Speaker, Mi Watch Launching in India Today: How to Watch Xiaomi Event Live Stream