The humorous factor is that this characteristic has existed on iPhones for a very long time, and nonetheless, many customers are oblivious of its existence. Well, for those who additionally don’t know learn how to carry out textual content search (CMD+F perform on Mac), right here is learn how to do it in your iPhone and iPad.
Perform Text Search on Webpages on iPhone and iPad
As I mentioned, there are two strategies that you should utilize to carry out textual content searches on web sites on the iPhone and iPad. And this isn’t a brand new characteristic. It has existed since iOS 9. So whether or not you’re utilizing older iOS variations or the most recent iOS 14, right here is learn how to do it.
Perform Text Search on Webpage Using Share Menu
For the primary methodology, we’re going to use the Share menu on the iPhone.
1. In Safari, open the webpage and faucet on the “Share” button. If you can not discover it, scroll as much as reveal it (the underside menu hides as you scroll down on a webpage).
2. Here, faucet on “Find on Page” and sort your question.
3. Now, it can search and present you the variety of instances the phrase or the phrase happens on that webpage. You can use the up and down arrow to search out the earlier and subsequent situations of your question. You may also faucet contained in the field to vary the question. Tap on “Done” whenever you discover what you’re in search of.
Perform Text Search on Webpage Using Address Bar
This methodology can be as straightforward because the earlier one and works the identical method. So, you solely want to recollect one in every of them.
1. After you open the webpage in Safari, faucet on the URL handle bar on the high.
2. Start typing your question, and it’ll present you an choice to search out that question underneath the “On This Page” part. Tap on it.
3. Again, use the arrows to leap between the earlier and subsequent prevalence of the question. You may also faucet contained in the field to vary the question.
Search for Text on Websites on iPhone and iPad
As you’ll be able to see, it’s fairly straightforward to seek for textual content on the iPhone and iPad. You don’t even want to recollect a keyboard shortcut such as you do on Mac. Just faucet on the share button or the URL bar and sort in your question.
Still, for those who had any drawback in following the tutorial, ask your questions under, and I’ll assist you to out. If you favored this text, don’t neglect to learn our iPhone shortcuts article to be taught 30 suggestions and methods identical to this one.