Phoenix is a Duelist, so he’s typically the Agent main the cost for his group. He can blind the enemy group, and might create a wall of fireside to discourage the enemy from coming shut. If issues go badly, his hearth talents may even heal him. Phoenix additionally has an Ultimate that can provide him a second life to let him strive some further harmful performs.
Here are all of Phoenix’s talents and some recommendations on the best way to use them greatest.
Cast out a flame wall that blocks imaginative and prescient and damages anybody passing via it. You can bend the wall when casting by turning whereas holding left click on.
- If Phoenix walks via his personal wall or stands inside it, he’ll be healed, which might make this skill further helpful in tight spots.
- This wall doesn’t truly cease bullets, nevertheless it hides you effectively sufficient that you may most likely cease an enemy from killing you simply by throwing it up as a display screen. If they blindfire via it, they’ll should get very fortunate to kill you.
Cast a curving flare that bursts into sensible mild after a quick delay, briefly blinding all it. Left click on curves it left, proper click on curves it proper.
- Always use this skill round a nook, for those who attempt to throw it straight it would blind you. The curve on it’s nearly 90 levels so it’s simple to curve it round a nook earlier than you peak.
- This skill can blind you and your teammates so watch out how you employ it.
Signature Ability: Hot Hands
Throw a fireball that explodes after a delay or upon influence with the bottom. The hearth zone damages enemies, and heals you.
- This skill is nice for making enemies assume twice earlier than they arrive out of a door or right into a small hallway.
- While this skill is sweet for space denial it doesn’t do a ton of harm, so don’t be afraid to make use of it to create a private well being pool for your self.
Ultimate Ability: Run it Back
Mark your present location. If you die throughout this skill’s period, or when this skill’s period expires, you’ll be reborn on the marked location with full well being.
- Anything you do whereas this skill is lively will come again with you if you return to the place you began the flexibility. So if the Spike is in a foul place you’ll be able to activate your final, seize it, and when the enemy kills you you’ll simply pop again up the place you began Run it Back.
- Be cautious the place you permit your place to begin for Run it Back. There can be a hearth on the bottom there so it’s simple to see and if an enemy runs throughout it they’ll wait so that you can return then kill you in the course of the animation earlier than you’ll be able to transfer.
- This skill can also be nice to start out rounds with. If you’re an Attacker you’ll be able to rush right into a website and both get a few kills or collect some precious data. If you’re a Defender you possibly can throw your self into the enemy group and catch them abruptly with out risking your life.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These don’t affect editorial content material, although Vox Media might earn commissions for merchandise bought by way of affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data, see our ethics coverage.