With the current launch of iOS 14.5, Apple has added a few helpful new options to iPhones. You can use your Apple Watch to unlock your iPhone whereas sporting a masks, report visitors accidents in Apple Maps, and extra. One such new characteristic is the power to print reminder lists on iPhone. If you employ reminders rather a lot in your telephone, right here is tips on how to print Reminders List in iOS 14.5 in your iPhone.
Print Reminders List on iPhone (2021)
Printing reminders is usually a great tool, particularly for individuals who use the Reminders app on their iPhone rather a lot. Printing makes it simpler to share your record of groceries, or another reminders with anybody, even when they aren’t an iPhone consumer. Plus, in the event you like, you may also export a reminders record as PDFs for straightforward sharing.
In this text, we’ll take a look at tips on how to print reminders on iPhone and save reminders as PDF paperwork in iOS 14.5. As regular, you should utilize the desk of contents beneath to leap to any part inside this text.
How to Print Reminders List on iPhone
- Open the Reminders app and go to the record that you simply wish to print. I’m going to print the ‘Shopping’ record on my iPhone. Tap on the ‘three-dot’ icon on the top-right nook.
- Here, faucet on ‘Print’. You can now select your printer in addition to the variety of copies you wish to print. Once finished, faucet on ‘Print’ once more, and that’s it.
Your iPhone will now print out the chosen record of reminders from the printer you selected. You can then share it or stick it to your fridge. Pretty straightforward, proper?
How to Save Reminders List as PDF in iOS 14.5
On the opposite hand, in the event you’re not considering sharing reminders bodily, you’ll be able to select to save lots of your purchasing record or to-do record as a PDF as properly. This approach, you’ll be able to share it with anybody digitally, and so they can view it on their gadgets no matter which OS they use.
- Open the Reminders app and go to the record that you simply wish to print. I’m once more going to make use of the ‘Shopping’ record on my iPhone. Tap on the ‘three-dot’ icon on the top-right nook.
- Here, faucet on ‘Print’. Now, pinch out with two fingers on the preview proven on the display to open up the doc.
- Next, faucet on the ‘Share’ icon and select the ‘Save to Files’ choice.
- Rename the PDF file to no matter title you like, and select the placement (iCloud Drive, native storage, or others) you wish to put it aside in. Then, faucet on ‘Save’ to get the reminders record PDF as a substitute of a print in your iPhone.
That’s it. The record of reminders shall be saved in your Files app as a PDF doc, and now you can freely share it with none points.
Quickly Print or Save Reminders List PDF on iPhone
Saving reminders in a PDF format is a nifty approach of sharing them throughout working techniques and sending them to just about anybody you need. Plus, in case you are forgetful like me, you may also print out the reminders to maintain it helpful or use a fridge magnet to stay the printed record of reminders on the fridge. This approach you received’t neglect what it’s essential get from the market in your subsequent journey. If this information proved to be helpful for you, go try different iOS 14 hidden options to change into a Pro iPhone consumer.