Not to say, the shady Facebook packages are put in in OxygenOS of all areas. So if you wish to eliminate Facebook bloatware out of your premium OnePlus gadget then you’ve come to the precise place. Here, I’m going to point out you how you can take away Facebook bloatware from OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and Nord with out root permission.
Uninstall Facebook Bloatware from OnePlus 8, 8 Pro and Nord
1. First and foremost, arrange ADB in your pc by following our information. Don’t fear, it’s a easy course of and doesn’t require root permission.
2. Once you’ve carried out that, join your OnePlus gadget to the pc and run
adb units command to test the connection. If it returns a serial quantity then you’re good to go.
3. Next, enter
adb shell and hit enter. You will now enter the shell mode of your gadget.
4. Now, run the next command to take away the Facebook App Manager from OnePlus 8 collection or Nord. If it outputs “Success” then you’re carried out.
pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.fb.appmanager
5. After that, enter the subsequent command and hit enter to take away Facebook Services.
pm uninstall -k --person 0 com.fb.providers
6. Finally, run this command to take away Facebook System. You have now efficiently uninstalled all of the Facebook bloatware out of your OnePlus gadget.
pm uninstall -k --person 0 com.fb.system
Remove Facebook Bloatware from OnePlus Flagships
So that’s how one can uninstall Facebook bloatware from OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and OnePlus Nord. Keep in thoughts, uninstalling these background providers gained’t cease you from putting in Facebook from the Play Store or another supply. Just that, no matter (shady) background actions Facebook was working within the background might be stopped.
Anyway, that’s all from us. If you discovered the article useful then do remark down under and tell us. If you’ve another gadget then you could find a normal information to take away bloatware from Android units. Also, you’ll be able to test the battery well being of your OnePlus gadget from our linked information.