Home display screen widgets are a pleasant addition to iOS 14. Slowly however steadily, Apple has began to point out a eager curiosity in providing customization to customers. Among a handful of widgets, Photos widget is one in every of my prime picks. It makes use of synthetic intelligence to rotate photos to point out you your favourite reminiscences. It’s an unobtrusive approach to relive your reminiscences. But what in case you don’t respect some featured photos proven within the dwelling display screen? Well, you may simply take away particular featured photos from Photos widget in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, guaranteeing undesirable pictures don’t spoil your day!
Remove Specific Featured Images from Photos Widget on iPhone and iPad
As of now, iOS 14 doesn’t provide a approach to management what photos the Photos widget ought to and shouldn’t present. So, in case you don’t like some photos that pop up on the widget, you’re left with no choice however cease it from showing within the featured part.
Hopefully, Apple will enable customers to create and choose albums to point out within the widget, so we’ve got extra management over what pictures present up. Until then, use this technique to do away with undesirable pictures.
1. Navigate to the Home Screen in your iPhone and iPad. Then, faucet on the picture displayed within the Photos widget.
Note: To add the widget, long-press the Home Screen after which faucet on the “+” button on the prime left nook of the display screen. Then, discover the Photos widget -> Choose the scale and add it.
2. Now, you’ll be taken into the Photos app. Next, faucet on the share button.
3. Next up, faucet on the Remove from Featured Photos choice within the Share Sheet.
That’s just about it! From now onwards, the featured picture gained’t present up within the Photos widget. You can use the identical steps to take away extra photos from the Photos widget.
- There is one other fast approach to take away a featured picture from the Photos widget.
- To achieve this, open Photos app -> For You tab. Find the record of the featured pictures after which long-press on the photographs you wish to take away. After that, select Remove from Featured Photos within the menu.
Stop Certain Featured Images from Showing Up in Photos Widget
So, that’s how one can stop a featured picture from showing within the Photos widget. As I mentioned above, there isn’t any approach to affect the algorithm of the Photos widget proper now. So, you may’t completely management it. I want Apple launched a greater management over the Photos widget sooner.
iOS 14 boasts a collection of eye-catching options together with App Library, again faucet characteristic, restrict third-party entry to Photos. What do you consider these all-new options and which one in every of them has impressed you? Do not neglect to share your ideas about them.