Report Traffic Accidents, Hazards, and Speed Checks in Apple Maps on iPhone
There are a number of methods to report an incident in Apple Maps. Besides, the report function can be out there via CarPlay to allow you to report a hazard with ease when you find yourself driving. Do notice that the incident studies that you simply see may differ primarily based in your location. For occasion, in Mainland China, Apple Maps could present you an choice to report Road Work as an alternative of the Speed Check possibility.
Bear in thoughts that incident reporting is at the moment out there solely within the US and China. Apple will roll out this function to different international locations sooner or later.
How to Report an Incident in Apple Maps Using Siri
Reporting an incident in Apple Maps utilizing Siri is sort of easy. All you must do is say one thing like “Hey Siri, report an accident” or “Hey Siri, there’s something in the road.”
If you’re related to CarPlay, you’re going to get the choice to faucet on the ‘Report’ icon on the CarPlay show.
How to Report an Accident or Speed Check in Apple Maps App whereas Navigating
1. Assuming you’re navigating to a location and utilizing turn-by-turn instructions in Apple Maps. Tap on the ‘Report’ possibility from the pull-up menu on the backside.
2. After that, faucet on Accident, Hazard, Speed Check, or Road Work to report the incident and make different commuters conscious of it.
How to Report Incident from Apple Maps Main Screen
- Launch Apple Maps in your iPhone.
2. Now, faucet on the tiny ‘info’ button on the high proper nook of the display.
3. Next, choose the Report a problem possibility. After that, select Accident, Hazard, Speed Check, or Road Work.
Use Incident Reporting in Apple Maps on iPhone
Incident reporting function has existed in in style navigation apps reminiscent of Waze (Free) and Google Maps for a very long time. Knowing how important it’s to remain knowledgeable about hazards and velocity checks whereas driving, it’s good that Apple Maps has taken a cue from its arch-rivals.
Apart from this neat addition, iOS 14.5 comes with a handful of all-new options, together with new Siri voices, the choice to alter default music apps, and the flexibility to unlock iPhone with the Apple Watch when you find yourself carrying a masks. Which considered one of these new options has happy you probably the most? Do share your ideas within the feedback part beneath.