Since the strategies we’re suggesting are workarounds, there are some limitations, which we’ll clarify in a bit. Here’s the best way to schedule messages on WhatsApp on Android and iPhone.
How to schedule WhatsApp message on Android
As we’ve got talked about above, WhatsApp does not have an official function to schedule messages. However, in case you are utilizing an Android smartphone, you’ll be able to schedule messages on WhatsApp with the assistance of a number of third-party apps. Yes, there are a number of third-party apps on the market that promise to do the job, however there’s just one — SKEDit — that does it completely. Follow these steps to know the best way to schedule WhatsApp message on Android:
Upon first launch, you may must enroll.
Once you have signed in, you have to faucet WhatsApp on the principle menu.
On the subsequent display screen, you must grant permissions. Tap Enable Accessibility > SKEDit > toggle on Use service > Allow. Now, return to the app.
You’ll now must fill within the particulars. Add the recipient, enter your message, set the schedule date and time and choose for those who want to want to repeat the scheduled message or not.
Below, you may see one ultimate toggle — Ask me earlier than sending. Toggle it on > faucet the tick icon > your message will now be scheduled. Whenever the day and time of your scheduled message arrives, you may obtain a notification in your telephone asking you to finish the motion. Tap Send and you will see your scheduled message being despatched in real-time.
However, for those who maintain the Ask me earlier than sending toggled off, in that case if you faucet the tick icon, you may be requested to disable your telephone’s display screen lock. You’ll be even be requested to disable your telephone’s battery optimisation as nicely. Doing this, your scheduled message shall be despatched mechanically, which suggests you will not be requested to offer any enter on the telephone, making the method immediate. But then once more, not having a display screen lock impacts your telephone’s privateness, which is a big downside. This is why we can’t suggest scheduling WhatsApp messages this fashion.
How to schedule WhatsApp message in iPhone
Unlike Android, there is no third-party app accessible on iOS by which you’ll be able to schedule WhatsApp messages. However, there’s one other method to do that course of on iPhone by Siri Shortcuts, an Apple app that may depend on automation to ship your WhatsApp message at a scheduled time. Here’s what it’s essential do to schedule WhatsApp messages on iPhone.
- Go to the App Store and obtain the Shortcuts app in your iPhone and open it.
- Select the Automation tab on the backside.
- Tap the + icon within the top-right nook and faucet Create Personal Automation.
- On the subsequent display screen, faucet Time of Day to schedule when to run your automation. In this case, choose the dates and instances if you need to schedule WhatsApp messages. Once that’s carried out, faucet Next.
- Tap Add Action after which within the search bar sort Text and from the listing of actions that seem, choose Text.
- After that, enter your message within the textual content subject. This message is no matter you need to schedule, equivalent to, ‘Happy birthday.’
- After you are carried out coming into your message, faucet the + icon beneath the textual content subject and within the search bar search for WhatsApp.
- From the listing of actions that seem, choose Send Message by way of WhatsApp. Choose the recipient and hit Next. Finally, on the subsequent display screen, faucet Done.
- Now on the scheduled time, you may get a notification from the Shortcuts app. Tap the notification and it’ll open WhatsApp together with your message pasted within the textual content subject. All you must do is hit Send.
One other thing to notice is which you can solely schedule WhatsApp messages for as much as every week, which is sort of a bummer however at the very least now to at the very least the best way to schedule a message for as much as every week.
If that is too quick a restrict for you, you’ll be able to all the time strive this one. This is without doubt one of the most advanced Siri Shortcuts we have ever come throughout but it surely does schedule WhatsApp messages for any date and time for those who configure it correctly. It labored nicely on considered one of our iPhones however stored crashing on the opposite, so your mileage might range with this one. However, we have been in a position to schedule a message utilizing each strategies so you’ll be able to select the one you want.
For extra tutorials, go to our the best way to part.
Is Mi 10 an costly OnePlus 8 or a funds funds S20 Ultra? We mentioned this on Orbital, our weekly expertise podcast, which you’ll be able to subscribe to by way of Apple Podcasts or RSS, download the episode, or simply hit the play button beneath.