Customize and Set Do Not Disturb Auto-Reply Message
By default, Apple sends a message that you’re driving if in case you have DND enabled in your gadget. You can change this message and draft your message. You may also determine who receives this message.
1. to customise the auto-reply message on iPhone, open Settings and faucet on “Do Not Disturb”.
2. Here, scroll down and faucet on the “Auto-Reply” choice.
3. Now, faucet on the textual content area, and compose the message you need.
4. Once finished, faucet on the “Back” button to save lots of adjustments.
5. To set who receives these messages, faucet on the “Auto-Reply To” choice.
6. Here, you possibly can choose between no-one, favorites, all contacts, and up to date contacts. I preserve it set to favorites to guarantee that I inform the necessary folks in my life.
Customize Your Auto-Reply DND Message on iPhone
That’s how one can simply customise and set auto-reply DND messages on iPhone. The steps are simple to observe, however should you encounter any downside, let me know within the feedback, and I’ll make it easier to out.
Also, don’t overlook to learn our protection on hidden iOS 14 options just like the unbelievable again faucet characteristic, internet web page translation in Safari, and extra to get the a lot of the newest iOS replace from Apple.