Take a Screenshot in Android Bypassing Restriction
Earlier, you could possibly take screenshots on apps like Snapchat by utilizing Google Assistant or by display recording apps. However, all these options are patched now and you’ll not take screenshots of those protected apps. Now, should you take a screenshot on apps like Snapchat or Authy then you’re notified with an error saying “Taking screenshots isn’t allowed by the app”.
In such a case, you want a pc to take a screenshot by ADB and a particular display mirroring software program. There are loads of display mirroring applications on the market, however I’m going to use the scrcpy instrument as a result of it’s fast and prices nothing. And the perfect half is that you just don’t even want root entry. Keep in thoughts, this non-root technique doesn’t work on Netflix, Prime Video, and different media streaming apps. However, it really works fairly effectively on Snapchat, Signal, Authy, and extra.
1. First of all, arrange ADB in your pc. After that, join your Android gadget and run
adb gadgets to verify in case your pc acknowledges your gadget.
2. Secondly, obtain scrcpy (Free) in your pc. Click on the ZIP file primarily based in your pc structure. Next, unzip the file on any location.
3. Now, open the extracted scrcpy folder and double-click on scrcpy.exe.
4. It will immediately mirror the Android display in your pc. Now, go forward and open any of the protected apps in your smartphone. You can now press Ctrl + Shift + S to take a screenshot of the app in your pc. If you’re utilizing macOS or Linux then you should use their built-in shortcut to take a screenshot. That’s fairly simple, proper?
Taking Screenshots isn’t Allowed by the App? Here is the Solution [Root Required]
If you’ve rooted your gadget then you may seize a screenshot on the smartphone itself. No want to make use of a further pc. You should create a small module after which you may flash it on Magisk. The better part about this technique is that it permits you to take screenshots on Netflix and different media streaming apps as effectively. Here is how you are able to do it.
1. Download Smali Patcher (Free) from XDA Forums. It’s a easy instrument created by a developer named fOmey that permits you to create small patches inside seconds.
2. After that, join your Android gadget and run
adb gadgets to verify the connection.
3. Now, unzip the Smali Patcher file and run SmaliPatcher.exe. Here, allow the “Secure Flag” checkbox and click on on “ADB Patch”. It will generate a ZIP file inside the similar Samli Patcher folder.
4. Finally, transfer the file to your Android gadget and flash it as a module inside Magisk. That’s it. Now, you may seize screenshots in your Android gadget with out notified by “Taking screenshots isn’t allowed by the app” error.
Allow Taking Screenshots on Any Android App
So these are the 2 methods you may take a screenshot on restricted Android apps. At first, we’ve got talked about a non-root technique so you may simply seize a screenshot. And in case you have root entry then Smali Patcher will likely be of nice assist. Apart from that, there may be additionally a strategy to take screenshots of protected apps by the Xposed Framework however the steps are fairly advanced so I’ve not talked about it. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you’re dealing with any concern then do remark down under and tell us. We will certainly attempt that can assist you out.