Transfer Files from Android TV to PC or Smartphone (2021)
Here, you could find all of the 4 strategies that we’ve got coated on this information. To transfer to the related part simply, you’ll be able to click on on the hyperlink under.
The best approach to switch recordsdata from Android TV to your PC or smartphone is thru the SFTV app. It permits you to switch recordsdata from each ends in a seamless method. Keep in thoughts, your Android TV and the recipient system have to be linked to a standard WiFi community for the switch to happen. Also, notice that the SFTV app just isn’t out there on iOS.
1. First off, go forward and set up the SFTV app (Free) each in your Android TV and PC/smartphone.
2. Next, open the SFTV app in your Android TV and PC/smartphone. After that, click on on “Send” on Android TV.
3. On the following web page, choose the file out of your inner storage that you just wish to switch from Android TV.
4. Now, SFTV will detect the recipient system. Just click on on it and inside seconds, the file shall be transferred to your PC or smartphone. Make positive your smartphone or PC is actively working the SFTV app.
Solid Explorer is one other easy approach to switch recordsdata from Android TV to PC/smartphone. It makes use of the Solid Explorer app to create an FTP server in your Android TV. After that, you’ll be able to entry the entire inner storage on any native system together with iOS. Keep in thoughts, identical to the above technique, each your units have to be linked to a standard WiFi community.
1. Open the Play Store in your Android TV and set up Solid Explorer (Free, provides in-app purchases).
2. After that, open Solid Explorer and transfer to the hamburger menu on the top-left nook. Here, scroll all the way down to the underside and develop the “Toolbox” menu after which open “FTP Server”.
3. Now, merely click on on “Start” and you’re carried out.
4. Open an online browser on any system linked to the native community and enter the FTP handle. For occasion, I’ve entered
ftp://192.168.0.106:9999. Bear in thoughts, the FTP handle is perhaps totally different for you.
5. Upon opening the FTP handle, you will see that all of the content material of your Android TV out there in your system. Now, merely click on on any file and it is going to be downloaded to your system. Easy peasy, proper?
6. After you’re carried out with the switch, open Solid Explorer and click on on “Stop” to finish the FTP server. Now onwards, you’ll be able to simply begin the server from Solid Explorer and you’ll entry all of your TV recordsdata and folders.
7. If you’re utilizing Chrome to open the FTP server and the net browser just isn’t opening the URL then you should allow a flag. Open
chrome://flags and activate “Enable support for FTP URLs” flag. Now, restart Chrome, and the FTP URL will begin working once more.
Unlike the above two strategies, this one is a bit technical in nature and solely relevant for switch from Android TV to a desktop laptop. So you probably have tinkered with ADB earlier than, you’ll be able to do this technique. It’s really a reasonably easy course of, however you want a standard WiFi community.
1. Just arrange ADB in your laptop and open Settings -> Network and Internet -> Your WiFi Network in your Android TV. Here, notice down the IP handle.
2. After that, run
adb join ipaddress to hook up with your Android TV wirelessly. Make positive to switch
ipaddress with the precise IP handle that you’ve famous above. Next, hit enter and your Android TV shall be linked to your laptop via wi-fi ADB.
3. Now, run the under command to pull recordsdata out of your Android TV to your laptop. Here, you should exchange the filename with the precise identify together with the file format. The file shall be saved within the ADB folder of your laptop.
adb pull /sdcard/filename
If the file is contained in the Download folder:
adb pull /sdcard/Download/filename
If you wish to pull a full folder:
adb pull "/sdcard/Foldername"
If you’re not in a standard WiFi community then you should use cloud companies to switch recordsdata from Android TV to PC. We have already written a information on how one can arrange a cloud service on Android TV so comply with the tutorial step-by-step and you should have a working cloud setup. Now, you’ll be able to simply add your recordsdata to the cloud service and entry them on any system, from anyplace.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Do I Transfer Files From Android TV to USB?
You must plug the USB drive into your TV’s USB port. After that, set up Solid Explorer (Free, provides in-app purchases) or another file managers for Android TV and from there, you’ll be able to switch recordsdata from Android TV to your USB drive.
Q. How Can I Transfer Videos From My Android Smartphone to My TV?
As I’ve talked about above, you should use the SFTV app (Free) to simply switch movies your Android smartphone to the TV and vice versa.
Q. How Do I Transfer Files From My Phone to My LG Smart TV?
On LG Smart TV, you should use a USB thumb drive to switch recordsdata out of your cellphone to the TV.
Q. Which is The Best File Manager App for Android?
I’d choose Solid Explorer as the most effective file supervisor for Android, however you may as well give a take a look at FX File Explorer.
Q. How Do I Install Google Drive on my Android TV?
You can’t set up Google Drive in your Android TV formally, however you’ll be able to positively entry all of your recordsdata via cloud integration. Just comply with the steps underneath the Cloud Service part of this text and it is possible for you to to make use of your Google Drive recordsdata on Android TV.
Q. How Do I Use AirPlay?
To use AirPlay, you want an iPhone or iPad and an AirPlay-compatible TV.
Q. How Can I Put Pictures From My Phone to My TV?
You can undergo the SFTV part of this text after which it is possible for you to to place photos out of your cellphone to the TV.
Q. How Can I Cast to My TV Without WiFi?
You can use a USB-C to HDMI cable to forged your smartphone display screen to your TV with out WiFi. You want to maneuver to the suitable HDMI enter.
Q. How Do I Wirelessly Connect My Phone to My TV?
To wirelessly join your cellphone to your Android TV, comply with the ADB part of this text.
Q. How Do You Connect Your Phone to a Smart TV?
You can use the SFTV app to attach your cellphone to a wise TV for file switch. And if you wish to mirror your cellphone display screen then use the screencast characteristic in your smartphone.
Q. How Can I Connect My Android Phone to My Non-smart TV?
Sadly, you’ll be able to’t join an Android cellphone a non-smart TV.
Q. How Can I Transfer Movies From My Phone to My TV?
You can use the SFTV app to switch motion pictures out of your smartphone to the TV.
Send Files From Android TV to PC or Smartphone in Four Ways
So these are the 4 methods you’ll be able to ship recordsdata out of your Android TV, be it an APK or a doc file, to your PC/smartphone. I’d say, for many customers the SFTV app would suffice. But if are utilizing an iPhone then strive the Solid Explorer technique. It’s simply as seamless as different strategies. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you wish to study extra such Android TV suggestions and tips then comply with our linked information. And you probably have any questions then tell us within the remark part under.