The Huawei Maimang 9 is the successor to the Maimang 8 that was launched in China again in June final yr. Its successor additionally carries triple rear cameras all aligned vertically, however with 64MP main sensor. On the entrance, the telephone comes with a punch-hole that bears a 16MP digicam sensor.
The dual-SIM Huawei Maimang 9 runs on Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 on the highest. It includes a 6.8-inch full HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) show with 20:9 side ratio. As talked about above the telephone is powered by Dimensity 800 5G processor that was launched again in December 2019 and in addition detailed on the CES occasion in January this yr. The processor is constructed on 7nm structure and comes with an built-in 5G modem. It has been developed for mid-range telephones and Huawei has already used it in considered one of its telephones in Enjoy sequence. Also, there are a couple of experiences that state the Maimang 9 may launch as Enjoy 20s for the worldwide markets.
- 6.8-inch full HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) show with 20:9 side ratio
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- 64MP main sensor with f/1.89 lens, 8MP secondary sensor with a wide-angle f/2.2 lens, and 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens
- 16MP entrance selfie
- 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
The price of the Huawei Mainmang 9 is CNY 2,399 ($342) for 8GB RAM and 128GB storage mannequin. It is already out there on sale in China beginning August 7. Also, it’s out there for pre-bookings via Huawei’s Mall.