Reliance Jio is currently the number one telecom company in the country with the largest number of Indian users. After launching in 2015, Jio, which went public from 2016 onwards, started with cheap and attractive recharge offers. These offers attracted people, due to which a large number of people joined Jio and soon the company touched new heights of success. But in this era of competition, the company which is successful in wooing the customers, the customers get attached to the same company. In such a situation, telecom companies keep launching new recharge plans from time to time. Recently Jio has launched a new plan for its JioPhone prepaid users. The cost of this plan is Rs 75.
Also read – Jio discontinued prepaid plans of Rs 39 and Rs 69, know details
Offers on Rs 75 plan with Jio’s JioPhone
- The validity of this plan is 28 days.
- Unlimited calling is available on this plan till the validity.
- On this plan, 0.1 GB data is available daily till the validity. Along with this, additional 200 MB data is also available.
- 50 SMS are available on this plan till the validity.
- Jio Apps, Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio News, Jio Security and Jio Cloud subscription are also available on this plan.
Also read – Reliance Jio Prepaid Plans 2021: Know the details of all Jio prepaid plans