Reliance Jio has launched a brand new JioPOS Lite app that enables Jio customers to earn a fee each time they carry out a pay as you go recharge for another person. The app from the Mukesh Ambani-promoted telco is on the market for obtain just for Android customers proper now by way of the Google Play Store. The iOS model of the JioPOS Lite app is more likely to be accessible quickly on the App Store. The JioPOS Lite app permits Jio customers to develop into a Jio Partner and carry out pay as you go recharges for different Jio subscribers and earn cash. The registration is fairly simple and doesn’t require any paperwork. An identical service has been rolled out by Airtel for its prospects as effectively. This comes amidst the time when the recharge retailers are closed resulting from coronavirus-induced lockdown.
What’s JioPOS Lite app
The JioPOS Lite app is mainly a platform to recharge Jio numbers. It could sound just like MyJio app or Jio web site, however the telco doesn’t give you fee on the latter apps. The JioPOS Lite allows you to earn a share of each recharge you do by way of the app. For that, it’s good to be a Jio Partner, which might be executed by JioPOS Lite app. The registration course of doesn’t require any paperwork or bodily verification, however it’s good to have a Jio quantity to be eligible to develop into a Jio Partner.
How a lot fee do you get
Jio guarantees to supply 4.16 p.c fee to Jio Partners for each Jio recharge you carry out for others. You can monitor these earnings from the passbook function inside the app that retains transaction information of the final 20 days.
How to earn cash utilizing JioPOS Lite app
- You must first obtain the JioPOS Lite app for Android by way of the Google Play Store.
- Once the app is put in, give it the mandatory permissions and login along with your Jio quantity and e mail id to develop into Jio Partner.
- After the registration course of is completed, the app will ask you to load cash of Rs 500, Rs 1,000, and Rs 2,000 denominations into your pockets.
- You’re now all set to go. For each Jio pay as you go recharge you carry out for another person, 4.16 p.c of the recharge quantity can be credited again.
- Since the app doesn’t ask for financial institution particulars, the fee will most definitely be transferred to JioPOS Lite’s pockets, which you should use for the following recharge.
The app additionally exhibits hottest Jio recharges to help Jio companions.
Airtel Super Hero function
Airtel has additionally introduced an identical scheme for its prospects. It’s referred to as Airtel Super Hero function, which is built-in inside the MyAirtel app. It will permit Airtel customers to enrol themselves as a ‘superhero’ and earn fee on recharging different Airtel numbers. Unlike Jio, Airtel means that you can use debit playing cards, bank cards, UPI, internet banking, Airtel funds financial institution, and e-wallets as cost strategies. The deducted quantity can be 4 p.c lower than the precise MRP of the recharge.