Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics introduced Thursday that Kate Bishop and Operation Taking AIM — the primary main replace for Marvel’s Avengers since launch — will launch on Dec. 8. This begins Season 1 of Marvel’s Avengers, with extra heroes, enemies, and content material coming early subsequent yr.
Kate Bishop’s story picks up instantly after the occasions of Marvel’s Avengers, with Kate in search of assist from the Avengers to rescue her pal and mentor, Clint Barton (the unique Hawkeye). Players might want to take Kate on a time-traveling journey utilizing a few of Hank Pym’s tech to avoid wasting the unique archer hero.
The new video additionally answered one in every of fan’s most urgent questions in regards to the addition of Kate Bishop and the promise of Clint Barton’s Hawkeye: How totally different will the 2 arrow-slinging heroes be?
While we nonetheless don’t understand how Clint will play, Kate’s each a grasp archer and swordswoman. She’s additionally packing spectacular teleportation powers, due to quantum know-how. Here’s all the things we find out about her skill equipment:
- Intrinsic skill: Lets Kate teleport to enemies and deal bonus sword injury
- Intrinsic block: Quantum Shift lets Kate teleport away from an attacking enemy and strike them from behind together with her sword
- Movement talents: Kate can double bounce and air-dash together with her teleportation know-how.
- Ranged assault: Kate has quite a few totally different arrows. Razor arrows are rapid-fire, Scatter Shot arrows fireplace a number of projectiles directly, Explosive arrows stagger enemies and break their blocks, and Smokescreen arrows stun enemies trapped inside
- Heroic Support: Decoy spawns a decoy that shoots Quantum arrows at targets to distract them off of Kate. You can customise Decoy with talents that allow you to swap locations with it or blow it up
- Heroic Assault: Warp Arrow lets Kate fireplace an arrow ahead after which teleport to it, creating an explosion and lifting survivors into the air. Kate can use a particular model known as Worm Hole that lets allies comply with Kate by her teleport
- Heroic Ultimate: Quantum Overdrive provides Kate limitless bow vitality for a time period
Marvel’s Avengers’ Taking AIM replace will even add a brand new boss enemy, the Super Adaptoid, which may use the entire Avengers’ powers directly. The replace will even add new skins for Kate Bishop, which gamers can each earn in-game or buy within the retailer.