Price and Availability
Microsoft has launched the Surface Pro 7+ in an array of configurations within the nation. The fundamental configuration options an 11th-Gen Core i3 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of SSD, whereas the top-model packs an 11th-Gen Core i7 processor with 32GB of RAM and 1TB SSD.
In between the above two configurations, there are quite a lot of different choices for customers to select from. As a outcome, the price vary for the Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ is fairly huge. It begins at Rs. 83,999 for the bottom mannequin and goes all the way in which as much as Rs. 2,58,499 for the highest-end mannequin.
You can try the price of each Surface Pro 7+ configuration proper under:
- 11th Gen Core i3, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD – Rs. 83,999
- 11th Gen Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD – Rs. 93,499
- 11th Gen Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, LTE – Rs. 109,499
- 11th Gen Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD – Rs. 121,999
- 11th Gen Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, LTE – Rs. 136,499
- 11th Gen Core i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD – Rs. 139,999
- 11th Gen Core i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, LTE – Rs. 153,999
- 11th Gen Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD – Rs. 149,499
- 11th Gen Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – Rs. 183,999
- 11th Gen Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD – Rs. 222,499
- 11th Gen Core i7, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD – Rs. 258,499
The machine is at present accessible in India and enterprise executives and educators can head to Microsoft’s licensed resellers to get one for themselves.
Microsoft Surface Pro 7+: Key Features
Now, earlier than getting the machine, let me inform you about a few of its key options. Microsoft launched the Surface Pro 7+ targetting the industrial user-base in January 2021. So, the machine is designed to be safe because it comes with Windows Enhanced Hardware Security options out-of-the-box. This allows IT admins to entry the machine, handle, and replace via the cloud. This offers them full management over it with no need the machine bodily.
Moreover, the Surface Pro 7+ comes with detachable SSD storage to enhance data-security. The firm, on the time of its launch, said that it added the choice to take out the SSD (through an accessible slot beneath the machine’s stand) “for knowledge retention, to help the safety and privateness wants of enterprise and academic organizations.”