The OxygenOS open beta 3 improves the digital camera and system stability and fixes basic bugs round them. The Wi-Fi switch pace show in Network particulars has additionally been optimized and the replace has disabled the Airtel VoWiFi function.
Notably, for Indian customers, the replace fixes a bug associated to UPI (Unified Payment Interface) that was stopping customers from sending or receiving the SMS whereas registering/activating their UPI account. Note that the OxygenOS open beta 3 for the OnePlus 5 and the OnePlus 5T continues to be based mostly on April 2020 safety patch degree.
Below is the entire changelog –
- Optimized the system icons in UI of name recording, start-up animations, cellular sign, and so forth.
- Fixed the bug with entry to audio tuner after connecting the earphones
- Fixed the difficulty with undesirable muting of calls in Google Duo
- Fixed the bug with sending and receiving the messages whereas registering or activating UPI accounts
- Improved system stability and stuck basic bugs
- Improved the steadiness of Camera
- Wi-Fi & web
- Optimized Wi-Fi switch pace show in Network particulars
- Disabled Airtel VoWiFi
In order to replace to the brand new OxygenOS open beta 3, obtain the total OTA package deal on your machine offered by OnePlus – hyperlinks offered under. Follow the steps offered on the OnePlus forum to replace to the brand new replace.