The changelog doesn’t explicitly point out the repair for the inexperienced tint downside that OnePlus 8 Pro customers have been going through earlier, although it does point out that the replace has “optimized the display effects.” Folks over at AndroidPolice, nonetheless, are in a position to declare that the replace has mounted probably the most evident challenge because the show now not exhibits inexperienced tints at low brightness ranges. According to publication, crushed blacks additionally appear to have been rectified to a sure degree however this downside shouldn’t be absolutely mounted.
Other notable enhancements that the OxygenOS 10.5.5 replace for the OnePlus 8 Pro brings is the optimized contact sensitivity on display screen edges, improved video smoothness, improved accuracy of white stability, and focus in a darkish atmosphere.
Below is the whole changelog –
- Optimized contact sensitivity on display screen edges
- Optimized the show results
- Improved video smoothness
- Fixed recognized points and improved system stability
- Simplified interplay expertise for Bedtime mode
- Improved accuracy of white stability and focus in a darkish atmosphere
- Improved the smoothness and stability
- Enabled Greece Vodafone VoWiFi (EU solely)
- Enhanced the cell knowledge and Wi-Fi transmission stability
Let us know within the feedback part beneath if you’re nonetheless getting the inexperienced tint challenge even after the replace.