As far as new options are involved, there are none on this replace. This replace is supposed to repair the issues with the Realme 3 Pro. The replace brings with it the March 2020 Android safety patch and a number of fixes. The fixes that include the replace are as follows.
- Optimized the impact of sport audio.
- Fixed the likelihood error of boot animation show.
- Fixed the low probabilistic caught difficulty whereas utilizing third-party functions.
- Optimized system energy consumption.
- Fixed low likelihood caught difficulty as a result of reminiscence leak of the system.
- Fixed the likelihood difficulty that photographs or screenshots usually are not displayed after upgrading.
Coming to the specs of the Realme 3 Pro, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 cellular platform. The 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant of the Realme 3 Pro prices Rs 12,999, whereas the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage model retails for Rs 14,999. The 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant of the telephone is priced at Rs 15,999. The smartphone has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ show with Gorilla Glass 5 safety. It additionally has a dewdrop notch giving the smartphone a 90.8 % screen-to-body ratio. The telephone comes geared up with Hyper Boost 2.0 software program, which is claimed to boost the telephone’s velocity and gaming expertise.
For the optics, the Realme 3 Pro has a dual-camera setup on the again. There is a 16MP major Sony IMX519 sensor, with an f/1.7 aperture. The 5MP secondary has an f/2.4 aperture. For your selfie wants, it has a 25MP sensor with an f2.0 aperture. The entrance digicam helps modes like AI beautification and face unlock characteristic. The smartphone runs on ColorOS 6.0 primarily based on Android 9 Pie. A 4045mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast-charging help powers your complete bundle.