Sony Xperia 5 II, the successor to Xperia 1 II contains a 6.1-inch show with a tall 21:9 side ratio. One main enchancment that Sony has introduced this time is the 120Hz refresh fee panel to make navigation smoother. It is powered by Snapdragon 865 processor and paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage choices. There is a microSD card facility to all the time develop it to get some further capability. The cellphone helps 4K capturing so, it’s possible you’ll require extra storage someday to retailer their massive media recordsdata.
The Sony Xperia 5 II has Dolby Atmos and 360 Reality Audio supported front-firing stereo audio system. The cellphone is IP68 rated for mud and water resistance.
- 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED show, 21:9 side ratio, 120Hz refresh fee, 240Hz contact response fee, HDR, and Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 865 SoC
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB built-in storage, expandable utilizing a microSD card
- 12MP+ 12MP ultra-wide+ 12MP telephoto, 4K HDR @120fps supported
- 8MP entrance digicam (anticipated)
- Android 10
- 4,000mAh battery with 18W charger
- 3.5mm headphone jack, front-facing stereo audio system, IP68 water resistance, NFC
Price and availability
The Sony Xperia 5 II is available in 4 shade choices – Black, Grey, Blue, and Pink. It is priced at $950 and might be out there for pre-order on September 29, 2020. It might be delivery on December 4, 2020. Those who pre-order Xperia 5 II by November 29 will get a gaming bundle price over $400, together with a gaming headset, a 10,000mAh energy financial institution, and 21,600 Call of Duty Mobile Points. In Europe, the cellphone is coming in This autumn for €900 in Black, Blue, and Gray colours.