Surfing by means of Reddit, I discovered a Redditor, “ShivamB1234”, has shared a display screen recording within the iOS subreddit. The video showcases the function that has been there within the OS since iOS 11. The Redditor exclaimed within the title of the post asking, “How has no one ever known this?”.
Now, this function is known as a fundamental one and I’m stunned that so many customers didn’t even learn about this. The function permits the consumer to rearrange a number of apps directly as a substitute of holding and dragging just one app at a time. It saves quite a lot of time if you end up arranging the apps on your property display screen.
How to Move Multiple Apps at Once in iOS
1. Enter the “edit icons” display screen by tapping and holding any app icon till all of the apps begin to wiggle.
2. Now, first, seize any app icon to maneuver it across the display screen.
3. While holding that app icon, begin tapping different desired apps so as to add them to the stack.
4. You will see a notification badge-like circle indicating the variety of apps you’re holding.
5. Now, go to the specified location the place you need to place the apps and launch them.
This approach you may re-arrange your apps within the dwelling display screen very quickly in any respect.
So, did you already learn about this function? Or did you not? Either approach, you may tell us down within the feedback.