The 4 cameras on the Vivo S6 embody a 48MP most important digital camera with f/1.79 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm tremendous macro lens, and a 2MP portrait lens. On the entrance, the cellphone has a 32MP entrance digital camera with an evening selfie possibility and EIS for each entrance and rear cameras.
The Vivo S6 comes with a waterdrop notch on the show that homes the selfie digital camera and it has a 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display. It options an in-display fingerprint scanner for authentication functions. The cellphone packs a 4,500mAH battery with 18W quick charging assist.
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass show
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 980 processor with Mali-G76 MP5 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- 48MP rear digital camera with f/1.79 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 8MP 112° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing digital camera with f/2.08 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W quick charging
Alongside the S6 5G, Vivo additionally launched new wi-fi earphones with 11mm dynamic driver and carbon fiber composite diaphragm, mixed with the Vivo golden ear tuning and comes with a built-in MEMS microphone. The headset is obtainable in 2 colours and is priced at 129 yuan ($18.2) alone. But when you purchase it with Vivo S6 on April third, it’ll come at 99 yuan ($14).
The value of the Vivo S6 5G is 2698 yuan ($380) for the 128GB storage and the 256GB storage model prices 2998 yuan ($423). It is obtainable for order and can go on sale in China from April 3.